MsNhi E68_TG Secondary School
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM

Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM

Bài gửi by Admin Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:07 pm

THUAN GIAO SECONDARY SCHOOL
   FOREIGN LANGUAGE GROUP

UNIT 11. TRAVELING AROUND VIET NAM

Part 1. Listen and read. (page 99)
Students answer the following questions:
1. Who is Tim?
2. Has Hoa seen Tim before?
3. Where are they meeting now?
Students find out the meanings of vocabulary by using a dictionary.
buffalo (N) crop (N) corn (N/ AE) = maize (N/ BE) sugar cane (N)
luggage (N/ BE) = baggage (N/ AE) farmland (N)
Students read the dialogue and then do the exercise/ pages 99-100.

Part 2. Read. (page 102-103)
Students will read some advertisements about famous places in Viet Nam.

1. How many advertisements are you going to read? What are they?
2. Have you ever been there yet? If yes, when did you visit?
3. Can you name some special things about these places?
Students find out the meanings of vocabulary by using a dictionary.
giant (adj) = very big/ huge accommodate (V) – accommodation(N) eternal (adj)
waterfall (N) tribe (N) – tribal (adj) recognize (V)-recognition (N)
heritage (N) limestone (N) flower (N)-florist (N)
mountain (N)-mountainous (adj)
Students scan the text and do the exercises 1 and 2/ pages 104-105.

Part 3. Write. (pages 105, 106, 107)
Students review the simple past tense.

Special verb: to be: was (I/ He/ She/ It/ N)/ were (You/ We/ They/ Ns)

Ordinary verb: (+) S + V-ed/ V2 ...
    (?) Did + S + V(bare inf)...?
  (-) S + didn’t + V (bare inf) ...

Students find out the meanings of vocabury by using a dictionary:
adventure (N)-adventurous (adj) canoe (N) paddle (N/V) chronological (adj)
rescue (V/N) lean over (V) overturn (V) go off (V)
stumble (V)
Exercise 1. Students read the first part of the story and then you put the eight sentences in the correct chronological order to complete the story. (pages 105-106)
Exercise 2. Students put the eight pictures in the correct chronological order and write the story by using the past simple tense. (pages 106-107).

LANGUAGE FOCUS
1. How to use present participle (V-ing) and past participle (V-ed/ V3) (cách sử dụng hiện tại phân từ và quá khứ phân từ)
S + V-ing ... + V (be) ...(hiện tại phân từ bổ nghĩa cho chủ từ, mang nghĩa chủ động)
S + V-ed/ V3 ... + V (be) ... (qk phân từ bổ nghỉa cho chủ từ, mang nghĩa bị động)

Ex 1. The boy is Ba. He is reading a book. (nối 2 câu dùng hiện tại phân từ)
The boy reading a book is Ba. (“reading” trong trường hợp này được gọi là hiện tại phân từ)
Ex2. The old lamp is five dollars. It is made in China. (nối 2 câu dùng quá khứ phân từ)
The old lamp made in China is five dollars. (“made” trong trường hợp này được gọi là quá khứ phân từ)
Students do exercise 1 (pages 108-109)

2. Requests with “Do/ Would you mind...?” (câu yêu cầu, sử dụng cấu trúc “Do/ Would you mind...?”: Bạn có phiền...?)

Formation 1. Do/ Would you mind + (not) V-ing...?
Formation 2. Do you mind if I + V (bare inf) ...? (simple present tense)
Would you mind if I + V-ed/ V2  ...? (past present tense)

Ex 1. Do you mind sitting in the front seat of the taxi?
Ex 2. Do you mind if I sit in the front seat of the taxi?
        Would  you mind if I sat in the front seat of the taxi?
Ex 3. Can you lend me a book? (rewrite as directed: viết lại câu dùng từ cho sẵn)
        Do you mind lending me a book?
Ex 4. Don’t talk too much in the  class, please.(rewrite as directed: viết lại câu dùng từ cho sẵn)
        Would you mind  NOT talking too much in the  class?
Ex 5. May I take a photo? (rewrite as directed: viết lại câu dùng từ cho sẵn)
        Do you mind if I take a photo?
        Would you mind if I took a photo?

Note: Câu cho sẵn có chủ từ “You” hoặc câu mệnh lệnh thì viết lại dùng công thức 1.
         Câu cho sẵn có chủ từ “I” thì viết lại dùng công thức 2.
         Học sinh chú ý cách trả lời cho cấu trúc này, các em tham khảo sgk trang 100.

Students do exercises 3 and 4/ pages 109-110.
Remind dear students: Learn the structures and vocabulary by heart before doing exercises for consolidation.

CONSOLIDATION

Part 1. Supply the correct form of word.
1. It is difficult to find (accommodate) ________________ here at busy times.
2. Spending the whole weekend in a (mountain) _________________ resort is healthy.
3. My sister is a (flower) ______________. She owns a flower shop in town.
4. My family had an (excite) _________________holiday in Nha Trang last summer.
5. The (fly) ______________    to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COVI-2.
6. People  gathered and talked (excite) _____________.
7. Paris is (fame) _____________for the Eiffel Tower.
8. They are having a (wonder) _______________time in Viet Nam.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) ______________.
10. Waste paper can be (use) ________________ after being recycled.

Part 2. Rewrite as directed.
1. May I  turn off the radio? – Do you mind ______________________________________
2. Please turn the music down. – Would you mind ________________________________
3. May I borrow your book? – Would you mind __________________________________
4. Shall I carry your luggage? – Would you mind _________________________________
5. Could you wait  a moment, please? – Do you mind _____________________________
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam. – The pen made _________________________
7. The old man was taken to the hospital. He was injured in the accident. –
The old man injured ________________________________________________________________
8. Most of goods are exported. They are produced in this factory. –
Most of goods produced  _____________________________________________________________
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. – The taxi taking _______________
10. The bridge has been declared unsafe. It was built only two years ago. – The bridge built
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school. – Jeans __________________________________
12. Many people speak English all over the world. – English _________________________
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. – Two department stores__
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now. – Rice ____________________________
15. They bought that car two years ago. – That car ________________________________

Part 3. Read the following passage and then decide whether the statements are TRUE (T),  FALSE (F) or NOT MENTIONED (NM) (Không có thông tin trong bài).

Talking about Nha Trang, people often think of a tropical paradise with many famous seaside resorts and a long coastline with beautiful white sandy beaches. In the morning and afternoon, tourists can take part in various fascinating outdoor activities such as mud bathing, swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving. Snorkeling and scuba diving are both interesting sports, as swimmers may swim underwater and admire the lives at the bottom of the sea. Besides, tourists can also take boat trips to the islands, where Tri Nguyen Aquarium was built in 1999.

Questions:
1. _____ Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the  summer holidays.
2. _____ Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen          Aquarium.
3. _____At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. _____ Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

THE END
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 40

https://msthaonhieng.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty Nộp sớm để quẩy :3

Bài gửi by PhạmVănGiaHuy Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:34 am

CONSOLIDATION

1. It is difficult to find (accommodate) contain here at busy times.
2. Spending the whole weekend in a (mountain) mountain resort is healthy.
3. My sister is a (flower) bloom . She owns a flower shop in town.
4. My family had an (excite) exalt holiday in Nha Trang last summer.
5. The (fly) flight to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COVI-2.
6. People gathered and talked (excite) excited .
7. Paris is (fame) reputation for the Eiffel Tower.
8. They are having a (wonder) wonderfull time in Viet Nam.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) fertilized.
10. Waste paper can be (use) used after being recycled.
1. May I turn off the radio? – Do you mind turn off the radio ?
2. Please turn the music down. – Would you mind turn the music down ?
3. May I borrow your book? – Would you mind i borrow your book ?
4. Shall I carry your luggage? – Would you mind can i carry your lugagge ?
5. Could you wait a moment, please? – Do you mind wait a moment ?
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam. – The pen made in VietNam is mine
7. The old man was taken to the hospital. He was injured in the accident.-The old man injured in the accident was taken to the hospital
8. Most of goods are exported. They are produced in this factory. –Most of goods produced in this factory
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. – The taxi taking us to the airpost broke down
10. The bridge has been declared unsafe. It was built only two years ago. – The bridge built
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school. – Jeans Students can't wear at school
12. Many people speak English all over the world. – English all over the world many people speak
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. – Two department stores have built in the area recently
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now. – Rice in the fields harvesting now
15. They bought that car two years ago. – That car bought two years ago Cool
Part 3. Read the following passage and then decide whether the statements are TRUE (T), FALSE (F) or NOT MENTIONED (NM) (Không có thông tin trong bài).

Talking about Nha Trang, people often think of a tropical paradise with many famous seaside resorts and a long coastline with beautiful white sandy beaches. In the morning and afternoon, tourists can take part in various fascinating outdoor activities such as mud bathing, swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving. Snorkeling and scuba diving are both interesting sports, as swimmers may swim underwater and admire the lives at the bottom of the sea. Besides, tourists can also take boat trips to the islands, where Tri Nguyen Aquarium was built in 1999.

Questions:
1. __T__ Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the summer holidays.
2. __T__ Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. __F__At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. __T__ Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

PhạmVănGiaHuy
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty BT Tiếng Anh

Bài gửi by Phạm Phúc Nguyên - 8A10 Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:19 pm

1. It is difficult to find (accommodate) accommodation here at busy times.
3. My sister is a (flower) florist . She owns a flower shop in town.
4. My family had an (excite) excitement holiday in Nha Trang last summer.
5. The (fly) flight    to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COV-2.
6. People  gathered and talked (excite) excite.
7. Paris is (fame) famous for the Eiffel Tower.
8. They are having a (wonder) wonderful time in Viet Nam.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) fertilizer .
10. Waste paper can be (use) reused after being recycled.

1. May I  turn off the radio? – Do you mind turning off the radio ?
2. Please turn the music down. – Would you mind turning the music down ?
3. May I borrow your book? – Would you mind lending me your book ?
4. Shall I carry your luggage? – Would you mind if i carried your luggage ?
5. Could you wait  a moment, please? – Do you mind waiting a moment ?
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam. – The pen made in Vietnam is mine
The old man injured in the accident was taken to the hospital
Most of goods produced  in this factory are exported
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. – The taxi taking us to the airport broke down
10. The bridge has been declared unsafe. It was built only two years ago. – The bridge built only two years ago has been declared unsafe
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school. – Jeans can't be worn by students at school
12. Many people speak English all over the world. – English is spoken all over the world
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. – Two department stores have been built that this years
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now. – Rice is being harvested in the fields by farmers now
15. They bought that car two years ago. – That car was bought two years ago

Part 3. Read the following passage and then decide whether the statements are TRUE (T),  FALSE (F) or NOT MENTIONED (NM) (Không có thông tin trong bài).

Questions:
1. TRUE (T) Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the  summer holidays.
2. FALSE (F) Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen          Aquarium.
3. NOT MENTIONED (NM) At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. TRUE (T) Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

Phạm Phúc Nguyên - 8A10
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty Re: Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM

Bài gửi by Lê Thanh Thảo Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:56 pm

2. Spending the whole weekend in a (mountain) mountainous resort is healthy.
3. My sister is a (flower) florist. She owns a flower shop in town.
4. My family had an (excite) excited holiday in Nha Trang last summer.
5. The (fly) flight to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COVI-2.
6. People gathered and talked (excite)excite.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) fertilization.

1. May I turn off the radio? – Do you mind turning off the radio?
3. May I borrow your book? – Would you mind borrowing your book ?
4. Shall I carry your luggage? – Would you mind carring your luggage?
5. Could you wait a moment, please? – Do you mind waiting a moment?
The old man injured in the accident taken to the hospital
Most of goods produced in this factory are exported
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. – The taxi taking us to the airport broke down
10. The bridge has been declared unsafe. It was built only two years ago. – The bridge built only two years ago has been declared unsafe
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school. – Jeans can't be worn at school by student
12. Many people speak English all over the world. – English is spoken all over the world by many people
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. – Two department stores have been built in the area recently
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now. – Rice is being harvested in the fields by farmers now

Part 3. Read the following passage and then decide whether the statements are TRUE (T), FALSE (F) or NOT MENTIONED (NM) (Không có thông tin trong bài).

Questions:
2. __T__ Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. __F__At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. __T__ Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

Lê Thanh Thảo
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty :":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":

Bài gửi by Nguyễn văn Hùng Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:01 pm

1. It is difficult to find (accommodate) ____accommodation____ here at busy times.
2. Spending the whole weekend in a (mountain) ___mountain ___ resort is healthy.
3. My sister is a (flower) ___ florist ____. She owns a flower shop in town.
4. My family had an (excite) ______ excitement_____holiday in Nha Trang last summer.
5. The (fly) ____flight _____   to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COVI-2.
6. People  gathered and talked (excite) ____excite_________.
7. Paris is (fame) ___famous____for the Eiffel Tower.
8. They are having a (wonder) ____ wonderfull_____time in Viet Nam.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) ____ fertilizer__________.
10. Waste paper can be (use) ____used_________ after being recycled
1. May I  turn off the radio? – Do you mind ______ turning off the radio ?_____________
2. Please turn the music down. – Would you mind _______ mind turning the music down ?___________
3. May I borrow your book? – Would you mind _______borrowing your book ?___________________
4. Shall I carry your luggage? – Would you mind ________carring your luggage?_________________
5. Could you wait  a moment, please? – Do you mind ______waiting a moment ?______________
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam. – The pen made _______ in VietNam is mine______________
7. The old man was taken to the hospital. He was injured in the accident.
-The old man injured _______  in the accident taken to the hospital______________________________________
Most of goods produced  ________ in this factory are exported_________________________________________
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. – The taxi taking __ us to the airpost broke down__________
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school. – Jeans ____can't be worn by students at school______________________
12. Many people speak English all over the world. – English _________________________
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. – Two department stores__
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now. – Rice _is spoken all over the world__
15. They bought that car two years ago. – That car ____was bought two years ago______

Questions:
1. __T___ Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the  summer holidays.
2. __F___ Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen  Aquarium.
3. __F___At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. __T___ Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

Nguyễn văn Hùng
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty Bài tập TA

Bài gửi by Nguyễn Sinh Hùng Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Part 1.Supply the correct form of word.

8. Most of goods are exported. They areproduced in this factory. –
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school. – Jeans can't be worn at school by student
12. Many people speak English all over the world. – English is spoken all over the world by many people
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. – Two department stores have been built in the area recently

Part 3.

Questions:
1. { T } Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the summer holidays.
2. { T } Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. { NM } At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. { T } Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

Nguyễn Sinh Hùng
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty Bài tập TA 8

Bài gửi by Nguyễn Sinh Hùng Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:15 pm

Part 3.

Questions:
1. { T } Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the summer holidays.
2. { T } Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. { NM } At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. { T } Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

Nguyễn Sinh Hùng
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty UNIT11: CONSOLIDATION

Bài gửi by Trần Thị Kim Hiếu Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:15 pm

9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) fertilizer.

3. May I borrow your book? – Would you mind lendind me your book ?
The old man was injured in the accident taken to the hospital

Part 3.

Questions:
1. ( T ) Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the summer holidays.
2. ( T ) Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. ( NM ) At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. ( T ) Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

Trần Thị Kim Hiếu
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Đặng Hà Thanh Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:29 pm

1. It is difficult to find accommodation here at busy times.
2. Spending the whole weekend in a mountain resort is healthy.
3. My sister is a florist. She owns a flower shop in town.
4. My family had an exciting holiday in Nha Trang last summer.
5. The flight to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COVI-2.
6. People gathered and talked excitedly.
7. Paris is famous for the Eiffel Tower.
8. They are having a wonderful time in Viet Nam.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural fertilizer.
10. Waste paper can be used after being recycled.

1. May I turn off the radio? – Do you mind if I turn off the radio?
2. Please turn the music down. – Would you mind turning the music down?
3. May I borrow your book? – Would you mind if I borrowed your book?
4. Shall I carry your luggage? – Would you mind if I carried your luggage?
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam. – The pen made in Vietnam is mine.
The old man injured in the accident was taken to the hospital.
Most of goods produced in this factory are exported.
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. – The taxi taking us to the airport broke down.
10. The bridge has been declared unsafe. It was built only two years ago. – The bridge built only two years old has been declared unsafe.
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school. – Jeans can't be worn at school by students.
12. Many people speak English all over the world. – English is spoken all over the world.
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. – Two department stores have been built in the area recently.
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now. – Rice is being harvested in the fields now.
15. They bought that car two years ago. – That car was bought two years old ago.

Questions:
1. __NM__ Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the summer holidays.
2. __F__ Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. __NM__At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.

Đặng Hà Thanh
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty RE: UNIT 11: CONSOLIDATION

Bài gửi by NGUYỄN THỊ LOAN TRANG Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:09 pm

1. accommodation
2. mountain
3. florist
4. excitement
5. flight
6. excite
7. famous
8. wonderful
9. fertilizer
10. reused
1.- Do you mind turning off the radio?
2.– Would you mind turning the music down?
3.– Would you mind lendind me your book ?
4. – Would you mind carring your luggage?
5.– Do you mind waiting a moment?
6.– The pen made in Vietnam is mine
7.– He was injured in the accident.-
8.– Most of goods produced in this factory are exported
9.– The taxi taking us to the airport broke down
10. – The bridge built only two years ago has been declared unsafe
11. – Jeans can't be worn at school by student
12.– English is spoken all over the world by many people
13.– Two department stores have been built in the area recently.
14.– Rice is being harvested in the fields now.
15. – That car was bought two years ago
Questions:
1. ( T ) Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the summer holidays.
2. (F) Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. ( NM ) At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. ( T ) Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

NGUYỄN THỊ LOAN TRANG
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Nguyễn Sỹ Nam Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:12 pm

2. Spending the whole weekend in a (mountain) muontain resort is healthy.
3. My sister is a (flower) floritst. She owns a flower shop in town.
5. The (fly) flights to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COVI-2.
6. People  gathered and talked (excite) excite.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) fertilizer.
10. Waste paper can be (use) reuse after being recycled.

1. May I  turn off the radio? – Do you mind turning off the radio?
2. Please turn the music down. – Would you mind turning the music down?
3. May I borrow your book? – Would you mind if i borrowed your book?
4. Shall I carry your luggage? – Would you mind if i carried your luggage?
5. Could you wait  a moment, please? – Do you mind waitting a moment?
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam. – The pen made in Vietnam is mine.
The old man injured in the accident was taken to the hospital.
Most of goods produced in this factory are exported.
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. – The taxi taking us to the airport broke down.
10. The bridge has been declared unsafe. It was built only two years ago. – The bridge built only two years ago has been declared unsafe.
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school. – Jeans can't be worn by students at school.
12. Many people speak English all over the world. – English is spoken all over the world.
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. – Two department stores have been built in the area recently.
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now. – Rice is being harvested in the fields by farmers now.
15. They bought that car two years ago. – That car was bought two years ago.

Questions:
1. _T_ Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the  summer holidays.
2. _F_ Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. _NM_At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. _T_ Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

tự mình làm chứ cần gì chép như bạn nào ấy nói  Cool

Nguyễn Sỹ Nam
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty BT tiếng anh 8

Bài gửi by Tãi Thị Yến Nhi Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:30 pm

PART 1:
1.It is difficult to find (accommodate)accommodation here at busy times
2.Spending the whole weekend in a (mountain) mountain resort is healthy
3.My sister is a (flower) florist. She owns a flower shop in town
4.My family had an (excite) excitement holiday in Nha Trang last summer
5.The (fly) flight to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COV-2
6.People gathered and talked (excite) excite
7.Paris is (fame) famous for the Eiffel Tower
8. They are having a (wonder) wonderful time in Viet Nam
9.Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) fertilizez
10.Waste paper can be(use) reused after being recycled
PART 2:
1.May I turn off the radio?-Do you mind turning off the radio?
2.Please turn the music down.-Would you mind turning the music down?
3.May i borrow your book?.-Would you mind lending me your book?
4.Shall I carry your luggage?.- Would you mind if I carried your luggage?
5.Could you wait a moment , please?.- Do you mind waiting a moment?
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam is mine
7.The old man was taken to the hospital. He was injured in the accident was taken to the hospital
8.Most of goods are exported.They are produced in this factory.- Most of goods produced in this factory are exported
9.The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. - The taxi taking us to the airport down
10.The bridge has been declared unsafe. It was built only two years ago.- The bridge built two years ago has been declared unsafe
11.Students can't wear jeans at school.-Jeans can't be worn by students at school
12.Many people speak english all over the world.- English is spoken all over the world
13.They have built two department stores in the area recently.-Two department stores has been built that this year
14.Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now.-Rice is being harvested in the fields by farmers now
15.They bought that car two years ago.- That car was bought two years ago
PART 3:
Question:
1.TRUE :
2.FALSE
3.NOT MENTIONED
4.TRUE

Tãi Thị Yến Nhi
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty Bt English _ 8a10

Bài gửi by Huỳnh Như Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:23 am

1. It is difficult to find (accommodate) __accomondation______________ here at busy times.
2. Spending the whole weekend in a (mountain) _mountain________________ resort is healthy.
3. My sister is a (flower) ___florist___________. She owns a flower shop in town.
4. My family had an (excite) _exciteting_______________holiday in Nha Trang last summer.
5. The (fly) ___flight___________    to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COVI-2.
6. People  gathered and talked (excite) excited_____________.
7. Paris is (fame) ______famous_______for the Eiffel Tower.
8. They are having a (wonder) ___wonderful____________time in Viet Nam.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) __fertilizer____________.
10. Waste paper can be (use) _______use_________ after being recycled.

1. May I  turn off the radio? – Do you mind if i turn off radio?______________________________________
2. Please turn the music down. – Would you mind _if i turning the music down?_______________________________
3. May I borrow your book? – Would you mind if i borrowed your book?__________________________________
4. Shall I carry your luggage? – Would you mind if i carried your luggage?_________________________________
5. Could you wait  a moment, please? – Do you mind if i waiting a moment? _____________________________
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam. – The pen made in VN is mine_________________________
The old man injured _in the accident was taken to the hopital_______________________________________________________________
Most of goods produced  _in this factory are exported___________________________________________________________
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. – The taxi taking us to the ariport broke down _______________
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school. – Jeans can not wear at school by student__________________________________
12. Many people speak English all over the world. – English  is spoken all of the world________________________
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. – Two department stores in the area recently have built two_
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now. – Rice in the fields are harvesting by farmers____________________________
15. They bought that car two years ago. – That car _is bought two years ago______________________________

Questions:
1. __NM___ Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the  summer holidays.
2. ___T__ Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen          Aquarium.
3. ___NM_At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. ___F__ Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

THE END

Huỳnh Như
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty TRAVELING AROUND VIET NAM

Bài gửi by Nguyễn Vân Khánh Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:01 am

Part 1
3. My sister is a (flower) florist . She owns a flower shop in town.
5. The (fly) flight to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COV-2.
6. People gathered and talked (excite) excite.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilize) fertilizer .
Part 2
1. May I turn off the radio?
– Do you mind turning off the radio ?
2. Please turn the music down.
– Would you mind turning the music down ?
3. May I borrow your book?
– Would you mind lending me your book ?
4. Shall I carry your luggage?
– Would you mind if i carried your luggage ?
5. Could you wait a moment, please?
– Do you mind waiting a moment ?
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam.
– The pen made in Vietnam is mine
7. The old man was taken to the hospital. He was injured in the accident.
-The old man injured in the accident was taken to the hospital
8. Most of goods are exported. They are produced in this factory.
-Most of goods produced in this factory are exported
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport.
– The taxi taking us to the airport broke down
10. The bridge has been declared unsafe. It was built only two years ago.
– The bridge built only two years ago has been declared unsafe
11. Students can’t wear jeans at school.
– Jeans can't be worn by students at school
12. Many people speak English all over the world.
– English is spoken all over the world
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently.
– Two department stores have been built that this years
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now.
– Rice is being harvested in the fields by farmers now
15. They bought that car two years ago.
– That car was bought two years ago.
Part 3
Questions:
1. TRUE (T) Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the summer holidays.
2. FALSE (F) Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. NOT MENTIONED (NM) At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. TRUE (T) Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling

Nguyễn Vân Khánh
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIET NAM

Bài gửi by Phạm Ngọc Quý Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:40 pm

1. It is difficult to find (accommodate)
accommodation here at busy times.
2. Spending the whole weekend in a (mountain)
mountain resort is healthy.
4. My family had an (excite) excitement holiday in
Nha Trang last summer..
6. People gathered and talked (excite)excite,
8. They are having a (wonder) wonderful time in
Viet Nam.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural (fertilizer)
fertilization.
1. May I turn off the radio? - Do you mind turning off the radio?
2. Please turn the music down. - Would you mind turning the music down ?
3. May I borrow your book? - Would you mind borrowing your book ?
4. Shall I carry your luggage? - Would you mind carring your luggage?
5. Could you wait a moment, please? - Do you mind waiting a moment?
6. The pen is mine. It is made in Vietnam. - The pen made in Vietnam is mine.
7. The old man was taken to the hospital. He was
injured in the accident. - The old man injured in the accident taken to the hospital.
8. Most of goods are exported. They areproduced in this factory. - Most of goods produced in this factory are exported.
9. The taxi broke down. It was taking us to the airport. - The taxi taking us to the airport broke down.
10. The bridge has been declared unsafe. It was built only two years ago. - The bridge built only two years ago has been declared unsafe.
11. Students can't wear jeans at school. -Jeans can't be worn at school by student.
12. Many people speak English all over the world
- English is spoken all over the world by many people.
13. They have built two department stores in the area recently. - Two department stores have been built in the area recently.
14. Farmers are harvesting rice in the fields now.
- Rice is being harvested in the fields by farmers
now.
15. They bought that car two years ago. - That
car was bought two years ago.
Part 3
Talking about Nha Trang, people often think of a tropical paradise with many famous seaside resorts and a long coastline with beautiful white sandy beaches. In the morning and afternoon, tourists can take part in various fascinating outdoor activities such as mud bathing, swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving. Snorkeling and scuba diving are both interesting sports, as swimmers may swim
underwater and admire the lives at the bottom of the sea. Besides, tourists can also take boat trips to the islands, where Tri Nguyen Aquarium was built in 1999.
Questions:
1. {T} Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the summer holidays.
2. {T) Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. {NM ) At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. {T} Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

Phạm Ngọc Quý
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Nguyễn Phạm Minh Thư Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:33 pm

2. Spending the whole weekend in a (mountain) mountainous resort is healthy.
4. My family had an (excite) excited holiday in Nha Trang last summer.

Questions:
3. __MN__At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.

Nguyễn Phạm Minh Thư
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty Bài tập mới

Bài gửi by Nguyễn Thị Diễm My Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:10 pm

Part 1:
1) It is difficult to find * accommodation * here at busy times.
2) spending the whole weekend in a *mountain * resort is healthy
3) My sister is a *florist * .she owns a flower shop in town.
4) My family had an * excitement * holiday in Nah Trang last summer.
5) The * flight* to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS - COV -2.
6) people gathered and talked * excite *.
7) Paris is * famous* for the Eiffel Tower.
Cool They are having a * wonderful * time in Viet Nam.
9) Compost is a wonderful natural * fertilizer *.
10) waste paper can be * reused* after being recycled.

Part 2 :
1》Do you mind turning off the radio?
2》Would you mind turning the music down?
3》Would you mind lending me your book?
4》would you mind if i carried your luggage ?
5》Do you mind waiting a moment?
6》The pen made in Viet Nam is mine ?
7》The old man injured in the accident was taken to the hospital ?
8》Most of goods produced in this factory are exported ?
9》 The taxi taking us to the airport broke down.
10》 The bridge built only two years ago has been declared unsafe.
11》Teans can't be worn by students at school.
12》English is spokenall over the world.
13》Two department stores have been built that this years.
14》 Rice is being harvestedin the ficlds by farmers now.
15》 That car was bought two years ago.

Part 3 :
1》 True (T) Nha Trang is a wonderful place to spend the summer holiday.
2》 False (F) Tourists can take part in some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3》 Not Mentioned (NM) At Tri Nguyen Aquarium, visitors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4》 True (T) Visitors enjoying the lives at the bottom of the sea can take part in scuba diving or snorkeling.

Nguyễn Thị Diễm My
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Unit 11 TRAVELING AROUND VIETNAM Empty Passivevoice_Exercise

Bài gửi by Dương Tôn Bảo. 8a10 Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:37 pm

CONSOLIDATION
Part1: Supply the crrect form of work.
1. It is difficult to find ( accommodate ) accommodation here at busy times.
2. Spending the whole weekend in a ( mountain ) mountain here at busy times.
3. My sister is a ( flower ) flower she owns a flower shop in town.
4. My family had an ( excite ) excitement holiday in Nha Trang last summer.
5. The (fly ) flight to all airports in the world have been cancelled because of SARS-COVI-2.
6. People gathered and talked ( excite ) excite.
7. Paris is ( fame ) famous for the Eiffel Tower.
8. They are having a ( wonder ) wonder ful time in VietNam.
9. Compost is a wonderful natural ( fertilize ) fertilization.
10.Waste paper can be ( use ) used after bemg tecyled.
Part2: Rewrite as directed .
1. My I borrow your book ?
- would you mind borrowing your book?
2. Please turn the music down.
- Would you mind turning the music down?
3. My I borrow your book?
- Would you mind borrowing your book?
4. Shall I carry your luggage ?
- Would you mind carring your luggage?
5. Could you wait a moment ?
- Do you mind watiting a moment?.
6. The pen in mine . It is made in VietNam.
- The pen made in VietNam is mine.
7. The old man was taken to the hospital.
- He was injured in the accident takent to the hospital.
8. Most of goods is this factory.
- Most of goods produced in this factoty are exported.
9. The taxi broke dwon .
- It was taking us to the airport broke down.
10. The bridge has been declars unsafe. It was buol only two years ago.
- The bridged buit only two years ago has been declered unsafe.
11. Students can't wear jeans at school .
- Jeans can't be worn at school by student .
12. Many people speak English all ove the world.
- English is spoken all ove the world by many people.
13. They have built two department stores have been built in the are a recently.
14. Farmers are harwesting rice in the fields now .
- Rice being harvested in the fields by farmers now.
15. They bought that car two years ago.
- That car was bouht two years ago.
Part3:
Talking about Nha Trang , people often think of a tropical paradise with mang famous seaide resorts and a long coastline with beautiful white sandy beaches In the morning and afternoon, tourists can take part in verious fascinating outdoor activities such as mud bathing swimming snorkeling or scuch diving snorkling and scuba diving are both interesting sports as swimmers may swim underwater and adimire the lives at the bottom of the sea besides tourists can also take boat trips to the is lands where Tri Nguyen Aquarium was buil in 1999.
Queations
1. ( T ) Nha Trang is a wonder ful place to spend the summer hoidays.
2. ( T ) Tourists can take part in Some outdoor activities such as visiting Tri Nguyen Aquarium.
3. ( NM )At Tri Nguyen Aquarium vistors can enjoy watching sharks and various kinds of fish.
4. ( T ) vistors enjoying the lives at the battom of the se a can take part in scuba dicing or snerkeling.

Dương Tôn Bảo. 8a10
Khách viếng thăm

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang